Damkeeper's house
The hydro-electric damkeeper's house

At the corner of 7th Avenue and Boulevard LaSalle stands what was, from 1897 to 1931, the house of the hydro-electric damkeeper. This house underwent major changes over the years. The Knights of Columbus once relocated here and held their social activities on these premises. The last employee to live in this house was a man named Mr. Gillies.