Jug with a metal handle. At the base, a small protrusion with a pouring hole that closes with a cork stopper. The jug bears the name of the Dawes Brewery, whose founder, Thomas Dawes, settled in Lachine in 1826.
A virtual exhibition of Musée de Lachine’s entire Dawes Black Horse Musée de Lachinecan be seen at www.blackhorse.museedelachine.com
Between 1870 and 1910
Stoneware, metal, cork
Height: 34 cm